while i’m on the topic
Here is a list of things I tag regularly, for your perusal or blocking needs.
- #death is one i sometimes forget but it’s a trigger of mine so i try to be consistent with it
- #depression for specifically talking about that illness. Likewise, not used much.
- #don’t look at me i’m hideous is my general shipping tag, will contain fanart and textposts about ships mostly
- #fibro for specifically talking about that illness. i don’t use it much.
- #financeblogging — talking about money stuff, usually money problems
- #gif warn
- #livebloggin usually occurs when i play video games
- #james problems — catch-all for personal complaints, which range from the entertainingly trivial to the serious and life-altering
- #james goes to school — for college-related posts
- #medical junk — i don’t really talk about my medical stuff much, but it very likely could involve blood or discussion of needles
- #music recs is when i’m pretending to be a music blog, there’s some good stuff in this tag
- #nsfw does what it says on the tin
- #spoilers, which is universally used, and also
- #textpostin i am not at all consistent with but i try to label all my inane text posts with it
- #tragic magic posts about elements of tragedy, depressing fiction, may be accompanied by other tags
- #trans stuff is usually filed under #james problems but occasionally i actually talk about issues instead of complaining about binding or the cost of top surgery
- #racism, #ableism, #sexism, #cissexism, #heterosexism, etc
- and i try to warn for the more common triggers
also i tag some fandoms different from their proper titles:
- #babe age origins: original babes (dragon age origins)
- #babe age ii: the babening (dragon age 2)
- #babe effect (mass effect)
- #homestuck tag
- all other fandoms should be the standard title
So basically my tags are all over the place but I do try to keep them consistent and use them in all applicable posts. That said, if there’s something I don’t tag that you’d like me to, please please please feel free to ask me. I don’t want people to be uncomfortable because my posts are turning up on their dashboards.
In turn, I’d really appreciate you tagging for most television shows, multiple gifs, non-fictional death, discussion of religion, and abusive situations.